Our award winning ‘Learn to Play’ golf programme is uniquely designed to get players enjoying and playing golf as quickly as possible.
We have a three-tiered coaching structure which you can slot into anywhere through your journey to better golf, so whether you have never picked up a club before, had a couple of goes or just come down the range for a go, we can accommodate you.
We incorporate our award winning Pathway structure with regular trips to the course to apply what we have learnt so far and also identify any areas the player would like to improve. Each player will earn their own Academy Handicap to track their progress and also use to play with socially.
HOW THE PATHWAY WORKS
This level has been designed for entry level golfers with little or no experience, coaching will cover;
- – Basic grip, stance, aim and swing to enable consistency
- – Basic understanding of short game shots such as chipping and putting
This level has been designed for Novice golfers who have some experience with coaching content to recap the above and include;
- – Apply swing to different clubs to increase understanding of what each club does
- – Learn to hit the ball consistently off the floor while maintaining accuracy and increasing distance
- – Simple short game techniques to improve consistency and will cover Putting, Chipping, Pitching and Bunkers.
This level has been designed for Intermediate Junior Golfers who have experience on course and will cover;
- – Individual tuition to get a consistent strike and ball flight achieving good distance
- – In depth short game techniques including chipping, pitching, bunkers and putting
- – Course management techniques to help decision making on the course
Junior Athlete Development
£40.00 p/month (for duration of development plan)
£225.00 for 6months
This is a long term coaching package which is intended for the committed golfer who wants to improve their game throughout the year. This moderate intensity course of tuition is designed to support you throughout the season measuring and evaluating performance along the way to achieve the best outcome for the player
This Package Includes;
- 1hrs Consultation acquire swing and ball data and plan your development programme
- 1 x hrs coaching sessions per month
- Practice planner, log and drills
- Addition coaching sessions charged at £30 p/h
- Flightscope + V1 Video data during further lessons as appropriate
- V1 Video analysis and account for player/coach communication